So I had a little free time to just Google around today and I discovered that Disney publishes a magazine called "Family Fun." AND I discovered that said magazine has lots of tasty-looking recipes that I want to try out! The above picture is just a simply chicken recipe, but I thought it looked really pretty so I posted it! This next picture is something I really want to try this fall, now that it is Apple Month- September!!! I'm posting the recipe too so you can try it if you'd like to! Tell me how it turns out for ya!
- 1 1/3 cups peeled, cored, and diced apple
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons apricot preserves
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
Ingredients for chips:
- 5 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- Combine all the dip ingredients in a bowl, then cover and refrigerate the mixture until chilled.
- Brush the tortillas with butter, then cut them into wedges.
- Arrange the wedges on a greased baking sheet, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar, and bake at 350º F until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Let them cool before serving. Serves 4 to 6.
Sometime soon I will also try some of these good-lookin-cookin ideas: